We are the No. 1 Choice of Removalist Company in Sydney
Looking for affordable, trustworthy, and professional office, home, or furniture removals in Sydney? We know exactly just what you need!
We are Sydney Removalists and we have the best solution and the right personnel to complete your furniture removals, home removals, or office removals anywhere
Sydney Removalists serve all City Suburbs and nearby areas.
Spare yourself from the hassle of moving and face the new life ahead of you with a relaxed smile. Sydney Removalists offer quality solutions for all your removal needs. Whether it be home removal, furniture removal, or office removal, our trained removalists are happy to serve you.
Some of the services we do include:
- Packing your belongings
- Moving your things from one place to another
- Safely storing your things in case you are not around
- Organising your things at your new space (moving your furniture, hanging picture frames, assembling your bed, etc.)
If you are located in Sydney, or other nearby areas and need the help of a removalist company, we are here to assist!
Need hassle-free, dependable, affordable furniture removal? Big or small, there’s just one name to remember – Sydney Removals.
We wrap, we transport, and we manage. Your valuable furniture should also be handled by trained and experienced removalists. Leave the furniture removals to Sydney Removals. Get a FREE quote today!
Leave the packing of your home or office belongings to the experts. Sydney Removalists is the trusted name in professional packing of small, medium, and big items for removal.When you choose us, you can decide to either have us pack your belongings or wrap them yourself. If you choose to do the packing, we’ll be happy to recommend some packaging materials for you, including boxes and tapes, which we offer for a minimal price.
On the other hand, when you let us handle the packing, you can rest assured that your possessions will be packed professionally.
We believe in our high standard of work, so much so that we can warrant to pay in case any of your belongings becomes damaged or broken during the moving process. We assure you that we will pay instantaneously for its repair!
Packing 101: The Basics of Safe Packing
Packing is a vital part off the removal process. This is why Sydney Removals commits to training its staff about the proper, safe, and professional packing of items. Here are some useful tips to help you when you pack:
- Get a hold of the packing materials that you need. These include:
- Quality moving boxes – we highly recommend boxes made of corrugated cardboard. We’ve tried and tested them a hundred times before! Also, it’s best to get boxes with varying sizes.
- Packaging tape – once you close the box and tape it, apply another tape for a stronger seal. The bottom of the boxes must be cross-taped so the boxes don’t open up easily.
- Multi coloured pens and stickers – these are critical items for labelling your goods!
- Scissors – try to have a couple pairs. You should be able to use this for cutting strings, papers, tapes, and even the boxes if you need to.
- Bubble wrap for your fragile valuables
- Zip locks – these bags would totally be useful for storing the smallest items that could easily get lost in the moving process. Read: screws, bolts, keys, nuts, etc.
- A special bag where you can put all these things together. Label them as “packing materials” to be more organised.
- Make an inventory of the things you are moving. Make categories to make your packing more structured. Group your stuff together. This makes it easier for you when you pack as well as when you unpack.
- Prioritise packing the more important items.
- Put the heavier items in the bottom. This strategy allows for easier carrying while also keeping the smaller items safe from damage.
- Place your books in smaller boxes where you can easily carry them.
- Do not pack more than you can carry!
- Start packing as soon as you have decided that you are moving. Don’t wait until a week before the big day. And aim to complete the packing and wrapping at least one day before your move across Sydney or Interstate.
- Label your boxes as soon as you have packed your things. You have your multi coloured pens and stickers to make this a fun part.
- Pack things from one room first before moving to another room.
- Use the multi coloured pens and stickers to label the boxes according to what room they were gathered from.
- Once you have filled a box, make a list of its contents.
- Create a Master List of all the boxes and utilise this list when you unpack.
- Prepare a box to be labelled Moving Day Essentials, which will include stuff that you and your family need while your belongings are being transported. This should have, at the very least:
- Snacks, coffee/tea/milk, cups, plates, and utensils.
- Flashlight, a first aid kit with emergency medicines, resealable plastic bags, and pen and paper.
- Toiletries, especially if you are moving homes. An overnight bag with all the essentials of the family should also be prepared.
- Arranging a refuge collector to call by after the packing is done will assist the smooth move from the property.
Ask your friendly Sydney Removal team for our range of moving boxes and utilise quality tools that experts like us really use!
Sydney Removals have several removal trucks to do any moving job.
- Small truck – Twenty five cubic meters
- Big truck – Sixty cubic meters
Hire a team of professional removalists, hire Sydney Removals!
Our movers are trained to a national standard. We care about your belongings, and to us, every piece of furniture is fragile. Our priority first and foremost is to make sure your furniture is handled with care from start to finish.